You have no items in your shopping cart.
POINTBLANK TRAINING CENTER INC
- The QUICK-Kit1 includes one each of the QLS 19 Locking Fork and QLS 22 Receiver Plate components
- Attaches to any Safariland Holster with the 3-hole pattern
- Maintains a Level I Retention
- A quick pinch of the thumb and index finger allows the removal of any product attached to the unit
- Permits the user to quickly rotate or adjust which accessories are carried, depending on the mission at hand
- Hardware and Allen wrench included
The QUICK-KIT includes the QLS 19 Locking Fork and QLS 22 or QLS 22L (Extra Locking Feature) Receiver Plate components. Constructed of injection molded nylon, the receiver plate can be attached at different angles according to user preference. The QLS (Quick Locking System) allows for quick transfer of gear between attachment points such as a belt loop, tactical leg shroud or other stable platform. The QLS fork and plate combination passes the Level I Retention pull test. Allows users to rearrange gear quickly and easily without the use of tools. Hardware and Allen wrench included.