5.11 Tactlite 6” Side Zip boot 12021 is a built-tough duty work boot with easy on and off side entry zipper for a high-shine black leather boot. Full grain leather upper with 1200 denier nylon, air mesh panels and integrated side vents offers breathable comfort, even when the going gets tough in this lace-up, side zip 6” boot. The moisture-wicking, antibacterial lining with compression molded EVA midsole and perforated EVA foam padding at the ankle offers maximum cushioning support long wearing comfort and odor control. Exclusive 5.11 Shock Mitigation system offers compression and rebound to increase speed, stamina and traction wherever you go in this 5.11 Tactlite boot. The oil and slip resistant outsole has great traction on various surfaces in a no-squeak sole to allow you to move with stealth, speed and stamina in fast-paced situations and during long shifts.
Taclite 6" Boot with Side Zipper Description: The Taclite is 5.11s newest introduction to our "Race to Chase" footwear line.
- Adjustable Lace to Toe construction
- Black full grain polishable leather
- 1200D Cordura
- Breathable air mesh
- Perforated EVA foam padding in ankle collar and tongue
- Hidden Side Pocket
- YKK side zipper
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- 5.11s Zonal Lacing System provides the user with a "customized fit"
- Stay tied sausage laces
- Integrated 5.11 Lace Station to keep your laces neat and under control
- Compression Molded EVA
- TPU external ankle stabilizer
- Oil and Slip resistant quiet rubber outsole with fast rope control tread
- 5.11 Crosshair logo to act as follow up foot strike marker
- Strobel lasted
The 5.11 Taclite series of boots are our newest introduction to our growing Taclite family of products that build on the features and benefits you’ve come to expect and providing even lighter weight and more breathable performance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/